Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Music- Tha Advocate featuring Killah Priest, Raskass, Mr. Probz- When I Speak (Produced by Vokab)


New Music- Tha Advocate featuring Killah Priest, Raskass, Mr. Probz- When I Speak (Produced by Vokab)

As we gear up for yet another installment of our Digital Dynasty mixtape series, we thought we'd hit you with an exclusive from the upcoming tape.

This is the first leak off the upcoming 13th volume. It's called "When I Speak," featuring Tha Advocate, Killah Priest, Ras Kass and Mr. Probz.

According to Advo, this track is strictly about real hip-hop.

"The song is about real hip-hop, point blank period. That's why it's called 'When I Speak,' that's why I started my verse with 'When I speak you listen / so you can see my vision'," the rapper said. "It's about us being raw and not being censored. I got my dude Ras and Priest on it, because these are two MCs who never compromised there craft with the changing of the times. Real MC sh**, ya know? That real Ballerstatus sh**!"

"This one of those true gritty realistic street records, we went in on it like the Martin Scorsese's of rap," adds Ras Kass.

(Download "When I Speak" right here )

The track is produced by Vokab and is just a taste of whats to come from Digital Dynasty Vol. 13. We will announce the host next week, with the release of the mixtape coming later this month.

No comments: