Thursday, October 9, 2008

If You Didn't Get Nas's Last Album Yet ..Read This

Look ....I don't know if yall download or buy bootlegs, but I am telling you right now .....GO OUT AND COP THE NEWEST NAS ALBUM. This isn't just a cd with good lyrics and hot beats, this is a classic in the making! This is easily the hottest album of 2008. Yessssss I said it! It is better then "Tha Carter 3". Wanna know why? Of course you do....... this is the deepest, realest, most introspective album I have heard in years. Every song has substance, good production and a message.


Remember what a message is???? I bet your mind is cloudy .....A message is that shit Pac and BIG used to spit on there records. Trust me on this .... go out and spend the 10 dollars. This album is revolution on a compact disc.

Holla at me !!!!!

P.S. Some of you may wonder why I am going out my way to co sign and promote another man's album .....heres the answer .....ITS INSPIRING!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





No comments: