Friday, October 10, 2008

Soldya Candy : Marleni





Today Soldya Muzik is kicking it with the beautiful Marleni.

For those that don't know ..where are you from?

I was born in the Dominican Republic and raised here in NY.

What is your ethnicity?

I am a proud Latina. (laughs)

When did you get into modeling?

I got into modeling when I was 14 years old.

What do u think is the hardest part about modeling?

Uhmm..I would have to say it's trying to meet with the right people that are well put in the industry, and getting into the right shows. You know its like that saying, "it's not what you know, but who you know." It's pretty much something like that..

On a scale from 1 to 10 how bad do you want to be famous?

(laughs)..100. Honestly, Fame doesn't impact me like that, the way i see it, it's like as long as I'm doing what I like, and being able to get payed for it, then that's cool with me.. Then from there, who knows where it cant take me.

Have you done any music videos or acting roles yet? If so..let us know.


I participated in the lead role for the "Missing Me" video by J.D. Artist, and Tha Advocate. It was pretty cool working them. We had our laughs..(laughs)


What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?


Getting the job that i have, and which has tought me, and still teaching me a lot. Also being able to hold my head up high, and taking care of my beautiful little girl.
(Marleni has appeared in the "Missing Me Video, Eye Candy section in Undastream Magazine, and Digital Dynasty Volume 2 )


(photo's from Digital Dynasty mixtape cover and "Missing Me" video)


What kind of music do you like?

I can listen to a little bit of everything, as long as it got a good rhtyhm to it. I have a diverse taste in music but i have to say Techno, and Salsa are my overall favorite, among others.

Lets get the glow sticks out then ....What Hip-hop artists have you been listening to lately?

Lil Wayne, T.I., and of course Jay-Z.

Lets get hypothetical .... If you had a chance to work for Diddy Or Kimora who would it be?

Kimora, definetly. She's hawtt. I love her style, She's determined, independent, and she has a lot going for herself. Even in her difficult moments in life she suceeds.


Let’s talk about relationships.Are you single as a washington or some lucky guys wifey?

Good term, (laughs)..I have to say that I'm a Washington. So far, haven't found the right man, that's really worth my time.

Would you rather be with someone famous or an average guy?

I'd rather be with an average guy. Because most of the times fame changes people. And plus famous people are always traveling and have a lot going for themselves. I'd rather be with someone that can make time for me.

In less then a month people will be voting for a new President ..are you gonna be one of those pretty faces who won't make it to the polls?


At first, I was not going to vote. I dont really follow politics. But after my friend Tha Advocate endorsing me, I realized that this nation is sadly going down the drain. It's really scary to me, when I think about the outcome of voting for a republican. We been at war for how long already? So many innocent people dying, and the money that's being put into this worthless war. And someone has to put a stop to it. I'm even emphasizing people in the streets, and friends to vote. We have to. We make the goverment.


Thats a good combination ..sexy and smarts ..good answer. Do you have a candidate you want to endorse?


I would have to say Obama..I think that he can make this country better or at least try to put us back in track.


If you had to pick would you go for Craig Mack or Flava Flav?...yes you have to pick one.

Who are these people?


(craig mack and flavor flav)

Ha ...Good way to avoid the question. In 5 years from now where would you like to be career wise?

Career wise, honestly at this point I'm undecided if I should continue in the Criminal Field, or if I should go back in the medical field. Who knows i might end up doing both, knowing me.


Ok name one song that came out this year that describes you?

Live your Life by T.I. and Rihanna. I love that song. It's hawtt!


Thanks for taking time to holla at Soldya Muzik. We look forward to seeing more of you. In closing give us any shout outs or plugs.

I wanna give a shout out to my homegirls Emily, Nana, Nay,Nelly Nellz,Yaji my homeboys Herbie, Advo, Tracy...Too many to name..






(J.D. Artist featuring Tha Advocate-Missing Me (The Video) Starring Marleni)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm sexy mammmma damn

Anonymous said...

that video was tight. the ending really bugged me out. Good work ladies

Anonymous said...

My beautiful cuz....like da man said sexy N smart...keep doing ya thing I c u doing big things in ur future...Keep ur head up mami!!! Luv u cuz...Yaji

Anonymous said...

My home gurl doin her thing...ur a beautiful person inside and out...keep striving for urs u will make it I know u will...luv u gurl
~BFF Emily~