Thursday, January 22, 2009

Saigon tell xxl Don't Believe The Hype ...THE BEEF IS STILL ON

XXLMag.com posted….

“When asked to confirm whether or not he got on the phone with Budden, Sai denied everything that Just Blaze wrote on his twitter account last night. “Nah that’s what Just Blaze wants to happen in his heart,” he said. “I don’t know where he got that information from but that’s totally bullshit.“

In fact Sai thinks Blaze said that to cool things down. “I don’t know where that came from,” he explained. “For a while you know Just been trying to squash that shit cause he understands what it can turn in to. He just doesn’t wannsa see it go past –you know just been around me and a lot of my people – and he doesn’t wanna see it go anywhere other than wax. And he knows that’s very, very, very likely gonna happen.”

“We wanna see what Joey’s gonna do,” he added, “Cause he claims he’s gonna go there and do something. He’s gonna put his foot in my ass or whatever – so I don’t know where this phone shit came from.”


No comments: