Thursday, November 6, 2008

WALL OF SHAME - LUPE FIASCO


Ok here's the deal. I been saying for a while yall over rate Lupe. Alot, of people think he is the new Nas when it comes to intelligence .... I've gotten in heated arguements about this. A few months back he dissed a Tribe Called Quest then he lied about Obama twice during the primaries. It even caused fellow Chicago rapper Rhymefest to check him on the subject!! Now after the most historic day of our lifetime he says "I wasn't impressed by the Obama speech ..etc etc". Well we aren't impressed with your wack ass albums and your "superstar" single. Real talk my dude get a grip and grow up. I can easily talk circles around you about the state of our economy and our political process. Lets do it like this ..if you don't know shit about current events ...KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT!! Lupe makes the Wall Of Shame!!


No comments: