Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Wall Of Shame That I Refuse To Post.


Here is the deal. There are some things that are worse then the wall of shame. I didn't post that kid who committed suicide online, while he was being edged on by some internet geeks. Its disrespectful to even show. Now with Thanksgiving over there is no way in hell I can post the Wal-Mart worker who was trampled to death by some black Friday Shoppers in Long Island. Is this what we are coming to as a people? This isn't about race ...it's about the human race. We need to have some type of morals. All those people that barged in Wal-Mart to buy there spoiled child a Nintendo Wii have to deal with the fact they contributed to some honest workers death. This guy was just doing his job ...he went in early to assist you materialistic people in spoiling your children even more. These two stories I refuse to post. I'll leave those videos for the Mediatakeout's to handle. Its disrespectful for the last memory of these two people is to be in a video losing there lives. Sorry ...I aint the one! Straighten up people! Real Talk!

No comments: